Tuesday, May 12, 2015

#StressFreeMom - Keeping her relaxed with Aromatherapy

Mothers are magic words!! Words that mean unconditional love, security, care, the kinds of hugs that makes everything seem fine. But being in the role of a mother might also be all about stress, worry, anxiety, strict deadlines and a routine life.

How many times have we seen out mothers running from one corner to the other putting things in place in the morning so that you reach your office on time. 
How many times have we seen her worried sick when you are getting late from work?
How many times have we seen her getting angry on us because we neglect our health?
How many times do we see her screaming at us for not eating properly?

Well, it’s a daily episode at my place. And, I am sure it might be the same story for you as well.

Though over the years, I have told her innumerable times to relax and enjoy her life, there is nothing which can keep her away from running after us. Every time I am a little to make a call, I can hear the panic in her voice. Every time I am not well, I can sense the worry in her eyes. Every time I am hurt, I can feel the pain in her. The feeling probably are never shared by anybody other than your parents. Even a little thing as a relative coming and commenting that I have lost a few kilos is enough to make her become anxious about my health and the kind of work stress I am handling.

She definitely needs to unwind and relax. I would love her to enjoy her day. A Parachute Aromatherapy Oil Massage will be the perfect way to unwind for her. It will help to stimulate blood circulation and help her relax. This followed by a nice relaxing bath will be an added bonus. This will be the perfect “Me Time” for her and help her concentrate on herself. A little bit of shopping, as all women know, is the best stress buster will be a close second !! :P

Aromatherapy Oil massages have a lot of benefits in reducing stress and fighting anxiety.
The benefits have been harped upon by our grandmothers who constantly harp on hot oil massages for distressing. However, Parachute Advanced Aromatherapy has made the process easier and accessible to all of us.

So, go for it and treat your Mom with the best aromatherapy massage.

I’m blogging about why my mother needs to de-stress with a Parachute Advansed Aromatherapy Oil massage for the #StressFreeMom activity at BlogAdda.


1 comment:

  1. Informative content. Thank you so much for sharing. Get to know about the best diagnostic clinic in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete