Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentines Day Brunch look with Jabong.com

Firstly, A very Happy Valentines Day to all of you. :)

Displaying image.png

Displaying image.pngI personally do not like the idea of celebrating one specific day with my loved ones.But since this day is just another reason you can make your loved ones feel special , I really don't mind :)

Importantly for me, Valentines Day is for my parents because of their selfless love for me :) I am planning a day's outing with them. Thankfully, its a Sunday so I can easily relax and laze around with them. A lazy Sunday brunch sounds nice :)


So how will I like to dress on Valentines'day ?

Well, the funda is to be myself and be comfortable in whatever I am wearing. Jabong, as usual has some amazing collection from where you can order your outfit at the last minute.

I chose this smart maroon blouse for myself. The look is extremely feminine and elegant. I plan to pair them with beige trousers and a sexy beige heels. I plan to keep the heels of medium height so as to be comfortable in them. Put on some plum or maroon lipstick and you are ready for Valentine's Day brunch.


Here's the look which I created for Valentines Day 2016:




You can buy this top here at Jabong.com: http://www.jabong.com/faballey-Maroon-Solid-Blouse-1007951.html?pos=193


You can buy this here: http://www.jabong.com/faballey-Beige-Solid-Chinos-1331415.html?pos=1



Take a look at it here: http://www.jabong.com/Tresmode-Ceoff-Tan-Belly-Shoes-1545923.html?pos=14


Jabong.com has come up with collections to suit all your needs and outfit ideas. Take a look here. You might even find the perfect gift for your loved one. Best part is, they also have good discounts on offer. All the best people :)



3 comments:

  1. Really nice. Great work. Thank you so much for sharing this post. Know about the best diagnostic laboratory services in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article. Thanks for sharing this post. Get to know about the best nuclear medicine imaging center & medical oncologist Trivandrum.

    ReplyDelete