Sunday, February 14, 2016

Adding an extra element of fun to your regular work wear with neckpieces

Neckpieces add an extra touch to an otherwise boring outfit. I have fetish for good earrings and neckpieces. It adds an extra glam quotient to my boring workday clothese.

Myesha has come up with yet another beautiful neckpiece - this time its a versatile multicoloured piece that is bound to capture your attention. You can read more about the brand and Munmun Ghosh, the brainchild behind Myesha by clicking here.


I used the neckpiece to add a dash of style to my otherwise simple workwear.


Take a look at two looks I created using the neckpiece:


Look 1: Brighten up your Black kurta with this multicoloured Myesha neckpiece


The outfit is simple and extremely comfortable for a busy workday. I have added this multicoloured neckpiece for an extra dash of fun.This outfit is simple and can easily be put together on a busy morning.





Look 2: Pair the neckpiece with a solid coloured top


I paired the multicoloured neckpiece with an orange coloured top and a waistcoat.




Let me know what you feel about the looks :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Antara,

    Greetings from CouponRani.com!

    My name is Gayathry V Pillai and I am responsible for the content outreach program at CouponRani.com. I happened to view your blog recently via Indiblogger while browsing for health blogs and finds it very impressive.

    I would like to contribute a content on your prestigious blog so that we both can take benefits. We would be sending you the content written by our experts and it will be Copyscape passed.

    Let me know if you are interested.


    Regards,

    Gayathry V Pillai

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful article & images. Thanks for sharing this post. Know about the best diagnostic laboratory center in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete