Monday, November 6, 2017

"Post festive season" haircare with Himalaya Herbals' anti hair fall range


Festive season is over! With all the styling, roaming around on the streets while we ignored the weather and the pollution, hair care has sure gone for a toss. Rain gods have also been quite generous this time, which added to the woes. Now that all the festivities are on a pause, it is time for some hair care.

Let me admit here that I am extremely lazy when it comes to haircare or skincare. I am not someone who will spend hours at a salon or invest time on a weekend trying out a new haircare pack at home. Given the hectic schedule I have, weekends are the only time I get to unwind. Weekends are also the time I meet my friends and do things I like. Therefore, for me, trusted products are important for skincare and haircare.


I trust Himalaya Herbals' products for my skin or hair. Might be because their products are well researched and they rely on the goodness of age-old herbal secrets. They have worked very well for me.


When I received this box from Himalaya Herbals with their anti-hair fall range, I knew a lot of my hair care woes were taken care of. It consists of very basic products that are a must-have in your hair care regime- their anti-hair fall range.I have tried these products before and I know I can trust them.


Here's how you can do something healthy for your hair:

1. Start with oiling your hair with Himalaya's anti hair fall oil around 20-30 minutes before a hair wash. It has a light fragrance and is comparatively non-greasy. Massage it gently on your scalp so that it gets absorbed well. If you have time, you could also use some hot towel therapy.

2. Rinse your hair with their anti hair fall shampoo. It can be used for all types of hair including chemically treated hair.

3. Use Himalaya's anti hair fall conditioner the usual way, along the length of the hair.

4. Apply the anti-hair fall cream on damp hair right after shampoo and conditioning, for some extra nourishment. The formula is not exactly non-greasy so make sure to use a very small amount.

The ingredients used in the range of products like bhringraja, amalaki, chickpea have been known since times immemorial to make your hair stronger and healthier. 

I have been using these products for quite some time now and have seen a visible reduction in hair fall. I would especially recommend the shampoo and the conditioner. There are months when I wash my hair almost every day because of the humid weather. The natural ingredients used in the products gives me the confidence to do so without worrying about my hair becoming dull and dry.

Have you used any of these products? Let me know what do you think of them.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this information. It is very useful for all those person who want to get rid from hair fall. Health Bloggers India

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice information. You explained it very well. Thanks for sharing this post. Know about the best clinical diagnostic lab in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this post very much. Thanks for sharing this great information. Get to know about the best cancer doctor & imaging centre in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Cambodian Oud Perfume with drowsily sweet fragrance makes it worth for long lasting summers.
    FresH Oriental Perfumes

    ReplyDelete