Saturday, June 20, 2015

Styling my dad for Father's Day - #DandyDad

Fathers are special to every girl. The first man in her life sets very high examples for her. He becomes her idol..her hero whom she adores all her life.

I have special memories when my dad went out of his way to buy me the best dresses available in the market. The latest fashion launches, the best designs and comfortable fabrics..he ensured that I get it all :) 

So, when Jabong gave me this wonderful opportunity to pick up the best outfits which I would love my dad to wear, I simply couldn't resist :P They asked us to pick up the best outfits from their site to style our fathers :) #Dandydad 


I love styling my dad. Both mom and me have a strong opinion of what my dad wears, and he very sweetly gives in to our choices. I hope he likes the outfits I pick up for this post too !



I have worked on 3 looks for my dad for different occasions - ethnic wear, formal wear and casual wear.

Ethnic wear: When it comes to ethnic wear, what better than a classic white printed kurta. It is an absolute favorite of my dad too ! Ethnic jackets are making quite a splash in the fashion scenes these days. I would love to see him sport one as well. I picked up a dark maroon jacket in to add a zing of colour to his otherwise boring white kurta. The fabric is cotton which will keep him comfortable and stylish. The maroon jacket will complement his complexion and make him look younger ;)





To get this look for your father as well, click on the links : http://www.jabong.com/akkriti-by-pantaloons-Printed-White-Kurta-1440816.html?pos=27
http://www.jabong.com/mr-button-Solid-Maroon-Ethnic-Jacket-1083137.html?pos=24



Formal wear: All men look super handsome in a black formal blazer and I know from experience that he will rock it ! Though he has a brown blazer, having one in black is a must. He can pair it up with any formal shirt - my favorite colour from him would be light pink or light blue and he will be ready for any dinner party !



Click on this link to get this look for your dad: http://www.jabong.com/S.Oliver-Black-Blazer-792199.html?source=pdp_product-prud_3-SO557MA00BXFINDFAS


Casual Wear: I love seeing him in casual wear. He looks relaxed, comfortable and years younger :P
 He can give tough competition to any of my guy friends when he is in shorts and tees ! The thought of seeing him in shorts makes me want to go a beach vacation ;)
I picked up some casual wear for him. 



I picked up this Adidas Navy Blue shorts for him along with a white & blue Levi's Polo T shirt.



To style your dad my way, click on the links: http://www.jabong.com/Adidas-Navy-Blue-Shorts-1125209.html?pos=27

http://www.jabong.com/Levis-White-Polo-T-Shirt-1235517.html?pos=35


Here's wishing all the wonderful fathers out there a very Happy Father's Day ! Continue being our guardian angels all throughout our lives :)



1 comment:

  1. Really nice information. I like it very much. Thanks for sharing. Get to know about the best pathology lab services in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete