Sunday, January 22, 2017

FACES Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon - Review and Swatches




What happens when you find a package containing 3 brand new shades of lipsticks in the first working week of 2017 ? It simply makes your day !! That is exactly what happened when I found the newly launched shades of FACES Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayons in my mailbox in the beginning of this year.

FACES' lip crayons are a good bet. I prefer their lip crayon over Lakme and Revlon's lip crayons at this price range.

This time they have 23 new shades for you, which includes 17 matte shades and 6 starry matte shades with light shimmer.



I got the following shades :

Pink Pout - A lovely pink shade which can be flaunted on any regular day

Not So Wine - A personal favourite, this is the classic wine shade that is perfect for a winter morning when you wish you try on a bold shade

Brunette - This is a dark brown shade which is indispensable in anyone's make up kit

What I feel about the product ?



Texture and Pigmentation: The lip crayons are perfectly pigmented and they give you smooth coverage in just one swipe. Repeat if you want a darker shade.The texture is that of a perfect matte.I have worn them on both dry lips and hydrated ones. I loved the texture in both cases because they didn't make my lips feel flaky and dry right after application. However, because of my dry lips, its always better if I apply it on hydrated lips. 

Packaging: It comes in a plastic crayon tube with a plastic cap, very similar to their creamy lip crayon range. The tube has to be sharpened and comes with a free sharpener. Yes, there is wastage whenever there is sharpening involved. 

Staying power: The lip crayon stayed on my lips for about 6-7 hours. Even though it slightly transfers, the texture and colour will linger on your lips for quite some time. Even after a heavy meal, the shade was intact on my lips with mild fading. The shade could be completely removed only by a make up remover. There is no bleeding or staining of lips.

A 2.8g gram tube comes a price of Rs. 799.

What could be better ?
  • I wish it came in a retractable tube so that there was no need of sharpening
  • The pricing is a little on the higher side :(


I am wearing FACES Ultime Pro Matte Lip Crayon Shade Brunette 20

I am wearing FACES Ultime Pro Matte Lipstick - Pink Pout 15 Shade

I am wearing FACES Ultime Pro Matte Lipstick - Not So Wine shade


Overall, I like the texture and the staying power of the lipstick and would recommend it to my friends and readers.

Disclaimer: PR Sample, Honest review


2 comments:

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete