Saturday, January 31, 2015

Body Shop Body Mist Review


I am a lover of a good fragrance. It not only makes me feel good but also lifts my mood on particularly bad days when you need that extra push to move on with life.

In one of my shopping sprees a few days back, I came across a Body Shop and walked in merely based on the goodwill of the brand. This was my first tryst with Body Shop. Though, I had heard a lot of inspiring stories of people behind a brand, I had never really used it's products.

Being a perfume lover, I first tried out their Body Mist range and fell in love. My first buy was a Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Mist. 

Japanese Cherry Blossom or Sakura as called in Japan is known for its beautifying properties and its enchanting fragrance.True to the properties of Sakura, The Body mist has an alluring fragrance which is light, fresh and very elegant. The fruity- floral smell feels very feminine and is very refreshing.It is perfect for day wear and lasts for about 4-5 hours.

What appeals more is the packaging of the product. It comes in a lovely light pink tinted bottle which is hard to miss. The bottle made up of hard plastic is easy to carry in your handbags and doesn't seem too fragile. 

A 100ml bottle is priced at 945 INR.

Well if you have used this product once, you can't really ignore it. Made of organic ingredients, it makes you a loyal fan of the product.



1 comment:

  1. Really informative content. Thanks for sharing this post. Know about the best clinical diagnostic laboratory services in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete