This soup makes a healthy dinner.
Low in calories, the ingredients are loaded with tons of benefits.
Tomatoes are known for its antioxidant properties and play a major role in maintaining cardiovascular health. Coriander is also known to increase HDL Cholesterol in our body which is popularly known as the good cholesterol and is extremely important for a healthy heart.
4 medium tomatoes
Coriander (about 1 cup)
Garlic (about 2-3 pods)
Salt to taste
1. Cut the tomatoes into 4 halves and pressure cook them for about 10 mins
2. Once cooled, mash the tomatoes properly
3. Blend together the tomatoes and the coriander to make a smooth paste
4. Strain the mixture to remove tomato skin if any
4. Heat oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds. Once the cumin seeds start to crackle, add the tomato & coriander mixture to the pan
5.Add about 1/2 cup of water and cook till it starts boiling
6. Add salt & pepper
7. Garnish with fresh coriander and serve hot