They are an extension of their already existing lip crayon range. So what is new ? They are creamy in texture and have some amazing shades in this range.
Like all lip crayons, they come in a retractable chubby tube. The packaging is simple with the shades mentioned on one end of the tube and a transparent cap. The body of the lip crayons give out the shade so you don't really have to hunt for a particular shade in a stack.
|FACES Canada Ultime Pro Creme Lip Color - Review and swatches|
The crayons are more or less pigmented and need atleast 2 -3 swipes to gives you a rich colour. The best part is they are comfortable on the lips and you don't have to worry about the colour settling in between the lines in case you have dry lips, like I do :(
I have swatches of two shades from their range for you - Invincible and Red Velvet.
|Top - Invincible|
Bottom - Red Velvet
While Red Velvet is the classic 'red' shade of the range, the shade Invincible is perfect for day wear. Red Velvet is a warm shade, while Invincible is a dark coral pink colour.
The product is priced at Rs. 749 for a 4.2 gms tube.
|I am wearing shade Invincible of FACES Canada Ultime Pro Lip Color|
What I like/ dislike about the product:
1. Moisturising effect on the lips and good coverage
2. 2-3 swipes give a nice colour
3. Sits comfortably on the lips for around 4 hours
4. It provides the comfort of a lip balm
5. The range has a shade to suit all skin tones - from nudes to pinks to reds
6. The colours don't bleed
1. I feel the lip crayons are priced slightly on the higher side
2. The lip colour wears off too fast, though the moisturising effect lingers on
I must congratulate FACES Canada for introducing creme lip crayons when the makeup world is going nuts over matte ones. But these are a boon for those with dry lips :)
If you like this post, please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram for more updates :)
Disclaimer: PR Sample, honest review