Friday, June 5, 2015

Website review : For all things fashionable, check out Jabong.com

We all love shopping :) And when shopping becomes as easy as the flipping through products with the click of a mouse or a swipe of your touch screen, comes with great discounts and doorstep delivery, it just makes you an addict. :P

So here I am an online shopping addict. Most of the time you will find me browsing through products on my phone or laptop. And if you love online shopping, you can't miss Jabong.com.





As the brand claims, Jabong.com is a young and vibrant company that strives to deliver good quality products to you.

They have the widest variety of fashion products. Be it tops, work wear, men's wear,accessories,cosmetics, bottom wear or kids wear you are most likely to get your pick on the site. They feature products from a huge number of brands like UCB, Vero Moda,Mango, AND, Global Desi, Tommy Hifilger, River Island etc. And the best part is the discount that the website offers on most parts of the year. I would suggest do subscribe to their email news letters to avoid missing out on the best deals.

I recently got to review Jabong.com and I was more than happy to write about my experience of the site. You see, the website has left me with me a smile most of the times :)




I was primarily looking out for summer shirts that can work both as formal and casual wear. The best part of the website is that the search can be streamlined to your preference. If you are looking at a black shirt withing say, Rs.1000, the website gives you the option of filters that help you find your perfect choice in a very short time. Though other websites also offer filters, Jabong's filters are highly effective !



I was pleasantly surprised to go through their Summer collection. Bright pastels shades, floral shirts, comfy dresses and shorts, Jabong has the perfect collection for this sultry heat.



I chose a bright floral shirt top for me from Vero Moda and got around 40% discount on the item. Soon after placing the order, I received a text message confirming the order and within 3 working days, I got my product delivered at my doorstep. Thankfully the delivery boy was a friendly one too :)





I would certainly recommend Jabong.com if you are looking to buy anything fashionable.You will great a huge catalog to choose right from the comfort of your home. Also check out the site for regular deals and discounts. I am extremely satisfied with the service and the returns policy also look easy to access.





1 comment:

  1. Nice review. Thanks for sharing this information. Know about the best diagnostic lab services in Kerala.

    ReplyDelete